Sports and Exercise Injuries
At OrthoONE, we treat the entire spectrum of sports injuries from simple sprains and strains to complex injuries such as torn ligaments, dislocated joints and fractured bones. We see athletes of all ages, from school-aged children to collegiate athletes and ensure they all return to the sport or activity they are most passionate about.
Whether an injury is due to a specific accident or improper use, we offer a number of non-surgical and surgical options and treatments for your joints that include those associated with:
Who We Treat
Sports injuries can happen to anyone, including:
- Amateur athletes who participate in sports because they enjoy them and want to stay fit.
- Student-athletes who want to keep competing.
- People who walk, run or exercise to stay fit.
- Professional athletes whose jobs and careers depend on their performance.
Our strategy begins with initial evaluation and ends with successful rehabilitation process.
Typical sports injuries include:
- Knee sprains
- Knee instability
- Torn ligaments in knee
- Meniscal tears knee
- Shoulder strains and pain
- Torn rotator cuff in shoulder
- Torn labral tears and shoulder
- Elbow strains
- Sprained ankles
- Ankle instability
- Torn muscles, such as hamstrings
- Torn tendons, such as the Achilles tendon
Many sports injuries occur during athletic activities like basketball, football, skiing, climbing and sometimes sports injuries are simply the result of an active lifestyle. If you have pain from a specific injury and need to get back in action, contact OrthoONE.