We take a patient-focused approach with a commitment to developing a strong doctor-patient relationship. This is essential to understanding each patient's overall health, underlying medical problems, lifestyle, job requirements and expectations, and it also ensures patients and their families have the information needed to fully understand their spine condition and recommended intervention.
Our associated specialists are board-certified, fellowship-trained and recognized leaders in clinical assessment and management.
- Ankle Pain Reference Guide
- Elbow Pain Reference Guide
- Hip Pain Reference Guide
- Juvenile Idiopathic Scoliosis Reference Guide
- Knee Pain Reference Guide
- Shoulder Pain Reference Guide
- Concussion Evaluation for Providers
- Returning to School After a Concussion
- Academic Adjustment List (.pdf)
- Teacher Data Form (.pdf)
- Identification of decision criteria for revision surgery among patients with proximal junctional failure after surgical treatment of spinal deformity
- Identification of Decision Criteria for Revision