OrthoONE's Personalized Approach to Knee Treatment
Knee pain not only affects your mobility, lifestyle and exercise regimen, but also causes great discomfort, even at rest. At OrthoONE, our orthopedic physicians treat knee conditions caused by sports or work injuries, fractures, arthritis, trauma and degenerative or age-related conditions.
We diagnose and treat each patient individually with a plan tailored just for you.
Non-surgery options come first, but in the event it is required, you are in the very best hands for total knee joint replacement surgery.
Our expert orthopedic surgeons provide the superior care you can depend on for a successful surgery, a quick recovery and a return to your active lifestyle.
We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques to ensure you have a successful and comfortable knee treatment experience. Our attentive staff of nurses, therapists and physician assistants works with each patient to provide peace of mind through treatment and recovery.
Knee Conditions We Treat
- Baker’s Cyst
- Bone Disorders
- Complications of Joint Prosthesis
- Difficulty with Walking
- Enthesopathy of Knee (including Bursitis of Knee)
- Internal Derangement of Knee
- Joint Pain
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Leg Fracture Above Knee (including Hip)
- Limb Pain
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Runner's Knee
- Sports Injuries
Knee Procedures We Offer
- Repair of Articular Cartilage Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery
- Painful Joint Replacement
- Infected Joint Replacement
- Joint Drainage
- Viscosupplementation with Hyaluronate Injections
- Non-Operative Arthritis Care