At OrthoONE, our group of orthopedic surgeons are dedicated to high quality care for patients with complex limb injuries. We have treated more than 10,000 patients with bone cancer, trauma, infection, bone and soft tissue tumors and other diseases that jeopardize limbs.
We provide diagnostic evaluations, second opinions and treatment consultations for a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
Complex Orthopedics Components of Patient Care
- A weekly interdisciplinary clinical conference to discuss patient cases and treatment strategies
- Cutting-edge, research-driven treatment options for complex cases
- Individualized treatment plans and patient-centered care
- Sub-specialty expertise including ontological, pediatric and orthopedists, microvascular plastic surgeons and others
- Outcome studies, publications and presentations at medical conferences