Jordan M Spira, PA-CPhysician Assistant
Jordan Spira, a board-certified Physician Assistant working with Dr. Laurel Benson, spends her days committed to helping children return to the active lifestyle they love. A healer by nature, Jordan has traveled to Eastern Africa providing medical care and education to many in need. Jordan is most rewarded by the stories and shining smiles of children who have overcome physical limitations to be the best versions of themselves. In addition to her passion as a medical provider, Jordan finds her joy in being an active Coloradan with her furry child, Franklin, and husband, Jeff. A former collegiate gymnast, she has found new outlets of competition in soccer, flag football and skiing.
To provide compassionate and quality care for children and adolescents. To alleviate pain and worry for both patients and parents when they have had an orthopedic injury.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Physician Assistant - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Pennsylvania - 2009
- Graduate Degree: Jefferson College of Health Sciences - 2013
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center