About Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE
Pediatric Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic
Pediatric Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is now open.
If your child or teenager gets inured and needs urgent orthopedic care, bring them to the Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE for walk- in care at our Sky Ridge Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children locations.
We will see all pediatric/adolescent orthopedic trauma as a walk–in option: Sprains, Strains, Fractures, Dislocations, Ligament Injuries. No appointment necessary
What to Expect
- Treated by our team of orthopedic experts
- Onsite x–ray read by pediatric trained orthopedic expert (no radiology reading fee)
- In-office casting, bracing and splinting
- Removable, water resistant brace and cast options
- Regular office visit co-pay/deductible
Locations and Times:
Sky Ridge Medical Center
10107 RidgeGate Pkwy, Suite 310
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza
2055 North High Street, Suite 130
Denver, CO 80205
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Rest assured we go to great lengths to ensure our clinics are clean and safe for your family. Here's what we're doing:
- Updated visitor and companion policies – To limit the overall traffic in the practice, we are limiting patients to one (1) essential visitor/companion, and asking patients to not bring any visitors, unless absolutely necessary.
- Infection prevention precautions – We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In office infection control measures are readily available for our patients and visitors; such as masks, alcohol–based hand sanitizers, tissues, hand soap, and waste receptacles. We have taken extra steps by removing shared items like magazines and toys.
- Screening – We are screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, or fever prior to entering the waiting area.
- Mask precautions – All clinic staff are wearing a mask and all patients/essential visitors are asked to wear a mask to their appointment.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) – PPE is in use at recommended levels by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we are confident of our supply.
- Social distancing – All clinic staff, patients, and visitors will adhere to social distancing guidelines. You may notice increased spacing of seating in common waiting areas, and separation of patients in our waiting areas depending on their visit type (sick or well).
Telehealth technology: While acute, pediatric orthopedic injuries don’t typically use telehealth appointments, we want you to know we offer this technology to patients when it is clinically indicated for care.
(formerly Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics)
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE, each child receives the best treatment and care from a dedicated team of doctors and nurses. Our orthopedic surgeons and physicians are highly-qualified experts who provide care and treatment to children of all age groups.
The team at Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE clinic at Sky Ridge Medical Center takes the time to develop an individualized treatment plan for every child patient. Whether your child has a broken arm, a sports-related injury or a complex spine condition, rest assured that they will receive compassionate, personalized care.
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE, your child is in good hands. Our team provides a high level of care to every child.
The doctors and surgeons at Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE specialize in orthopedics and pediatrics. These experienced physicians are leaders in providing state-of-the-art treatment for children. Treatment and services offered at Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE at Sky Ridge Medical Center include everything from common childhood injuries to concussions, sports injuries and musculoskeletal and spine disorders.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE has three convenient locations throughout the Rocky Mountain region — a clinic at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, one at Sky Ridge Medical Center and a clinic at Red Rocks Medical Center — as well as a site in Casper, Wyoming. Specialized practices include pediatric orthopedics, youth sports medicine and treatment for concussions, scoliosis and spinal injuries or conditions.
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE at Sky Ridge Medical Center, we put children first and make their treatment and care a priority. Together, we are here to help every child so that they can get back to making each day count.