About Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE
Pediatric Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic
Pediatric Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic is now open.
If your child or teenager gets inured and needs urgent orthopedic care, bring them to the Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE for walk- in care at our Sky Ridge Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children locations.
We will see all pediatric/adolescent orthopedic trauma as a walk–in option: Sprains, Strains, Fractures, Dislocations, Ligament Injuries. No appointment necessary
What to Expect
- Treated by our team of orthopedic experts
- Onsite x–ray read by pediatric trained orthopedic expert (no radiology reading fee)
- In-office casting, bracing and splinting
- Removable, water resistant brace and cast options
- Regular office visit co-pay/deductible
Locations and Times:
Sky Ridge Medical Center
10107 RidgeGate Pkwy, Suite 310
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza
2055 North High Street, Suite 130
Denver, CO 80205
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 11:30am
Rest assured we go to great lengths to ensure our clinics are clean and safe for your family. Here's what we're doing:
- Updated visitor and companion policies – To limit the overall traffic in the practice, we are limiting patients to one (1) essential visitor/companion, and asking patients to not bring any visitors, unless absolutely necessary.
- Infection prevention precautions – We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In office infection control measures are readily available for our patients and visitors; such as masks, alcohol–based hand sanitizers, tissues, hand soap, and waste receptacles. We have taken extra steps by removing shared items like magazines and toys.
- Screening – We are screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, or fever prior to entering the waiting area.
- Mask precautions – All clinic staff are wearing a mask and all patients/essential visitors are asked to wear a mask to their appointment.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) – PPE is in use at recommended levels by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we are confident of our supply.
- Social distancing – All clinic staff, patients, and visitors will adhere to social distancing guidelines. You may notice increased spacing of seating in common waiting areas, and separation of patients in our waiting areas depending on their visit type (sick or well).
Telehealth technology: While acute, pediatric orthopedic injuries don’t typically use telehealth appointments, we want you to know we offer this technology to patients when it is clinically indicated for care.
(formerly Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics)
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE, our doctors and surgeons are known as the experts when it comes to providing orthopedic care for children of all ages.
No matter if your child has a broken arm, a sport-related injury or a complex spine condition, rest assured they will receive state-of-the-art care administered with compassion and kindness.
Together we're here to help your child achieve his/her goals, so they can get back to making all their days count. Because we are Amazing Together.
From congenital differences to sports injuries and pediatric orthopedic conditions, it doesn’t matter what we’re seeing a patient for, we always put them first. We work hard to address your concerns and make sure the treatment plan is clear to you and your family.
We offer three locations throughout the Rocky Mountain region at specialized practices that include pediatric orthopedics, youth sports medicine, center for concussion, and scoliosis and spine. Our pediatric providers see patients at four locations, including Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Sky Ridge Medical Center and Red Rocks Medical Center.